The coin you receive will either have bag toning, end of roll toning, or album toning. Beautiful natural toning with any or all colors of the rainbow adds to the originality of each coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Years and mintmarks of our choice.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified Morgan Dollar to your cart today!