As low as $1.49 per bar over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Horse is a symbol of power, loyalty and elegance, and these bars exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Horse.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Horse comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A horse below the year, 2014, and the words “Year of the Horse" in both English and Chinese.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Horse – loyal, swift, powerful, elegant and handsome – above the weight and purity.
Since we may have more than one of these item(s) in stock, you should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the item(s) you will receive. Be assured, you will receive the item(s) as described and depicted.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Sell
Comments about 1/2 oz Year of the Horse Silver Bar .999 Fine:
usually give my grown up kids money for x mass gave this instead they get our bad economy they loved it apmex is the best istudyed a lot of sites most want u to buy thousands or they wont deal with u this is the best site for average people that want to buy silver or gold