As low as $1.59 per round over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Horse is a symbol of power, loyalty and elegance, and these rounds exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Horse.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Horse comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A horse below the words “Year of the Horse” in both English and Chinese and next to the year, 2014.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Horse– loyal, swift, powerful, elegant and handsome– encircled by the weight and purity.
Since we may have more than one of these item(s) in stock, you should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the item(s) you will receive. Be assured, you will receive the item(s) as described and depicted.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.