As low as $0.99 per round over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Horse is a symbol of power, loyalty and elegance, and these rounds exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Horse.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Horse comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A horse below the words “Year of the Horse” in both English and Chinese and next to the year, 2014.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Horse– loyal, swift, powerful, elegant and handsome– encircled by the weight and purity.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|