In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Horse is a symbol of power, loyalty and elegance, and these .999 fine Silver bars exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Horse.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each Silver bar is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Horse comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A horse below the year, 2014, and the words "Year of the Horse" in both English and Chinese.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Horse – loyal, swift, powerful, elegant and handsome – above the weight and purity.
Protect and display your Silver bar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Year of the Horse Silver bar is a great purchase for a meaningful gift that has all the benefits of an investment piece. Add the 1 oz APMEX Year of the Horse Silver bar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|