As low as $1.49 per round over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Horse is a symbol of power, loyalty and elegance, and these rounds exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Horse: 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Horse comes around once every 12 years and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A horse below the words “Year of the Horse” in both English and Chinese and next to the year, 2014.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Horse – loyal, swift, powerful, elegant and handsome – encircled by the weight and purity.
Protect and display your round in style by adding attractive APMEX Gift Box - 38 mm Air-Tite Holder recommended for this round.
The Chinese lunar calendar rounds are very popular with investors and collectors alike as they are a great way to add Silver with a touch of beauty. Don't miss your chance to add this handsome item to your Precious Metals portfolio.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|