As low as $1.59 per oz over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Horse is a symbol of power, loyalty and elegance, and these .999 fine Silver rounds exemplify those traits. These larger Silver rounds show greater detail than smaller rounds, adding even more beauty to the design.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in a protective plastic capsule.
- The Year of the Horse comes around once every 12 years and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A horse below the words “Year of the Horse” in both English and Chinese and next to the year, 2014.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Horse – loyal, swift, powerful, elegant and handsome – encircled by the weight and purity.
Find the perfect presentation box to add to your order.
Chinese lunar calendar Silver rounds are very popular with investors and make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Horse: 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014. Add this 2 oz Silver round to your cart today!
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|