As low as $1.59 per oz over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Horse is a symbol of power, loyalty and elegance, and these bars exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Horse.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Horse comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A horse below the year, 2014, and the words "Year of the Horse" in both English and Chinese.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Horse – loyal, swift, powerful, elegant and handsome – above the weight and purity.
A great purchase for a meaningful gift that also has all the benefits of .999 fine Silver bullion. Add the 5 oz APMEX Year of the Horse Silver bar to your cart today!