These 1 kilo Silver bars may possess blemishes and/or scratches, but they still display an overall impressive appeal through Geiger Edelmetalle's exquisite workmanship and several unique security features.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar contains a unique serial numbered label.
- Ribbed edges to prevent manipulations of the bar.
- Obverse: Features a pressed design of the German castle, Schloss Güldengossa, and states "Feinsilber 999, 1000g ". Finished with a pearl matte luster.
- Reverse: Textured with the repeating LEV rhombus. Covering the reverse is also an invisible varnish that, when placed under a UV or black light, will show the LEV rhombus and year of mintage glowing blue!
- Part of Geiger Edelmetalle's continued tradition since 1218.
Protect and display your Geiger Silver Bars by adding an attractive storage box to your order.
Slightly damaged Silver bars provide all the same .999 fine Silver benefits, but at a more affordable price point than their brand new counterparts. Add the 1 kilo Geiger Silver Security Line Series bar to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
|Diameter:||62 x 112 mm|