This fifth release of the 12-coin Royal Canadian Mint O'Canada series features fun in the sun. Only 29 coins have been graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Mintage of only 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Claudio D’Angelo showing a man sitting in an Adirondack chair on a dock, overseeing four children as they swim in the cool lake waters.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2013 1/2 oz Silver $10 Summer Fun coin to your cart today!