|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Mintage of only 40,000 Coins. The seventh coin of the 12-coin "O'Canada" series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: This coin was designed by Canadian artist Emily Damstra and depicts a man, woman, and child standing behind the fence on an observation deck at the base of Horseshoe Falls. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “10 DOLLARS,” as well as a small stylized Niagara Falls symbol.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Horseshoe Falls is one of three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. The Falls are viewed from below which highlights the massive size and power. This attractive coin uses various frosting techniques to highlight and accentuate the multiple elements of the design.