|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
This is the finest known grade for the Grand Canyon National Park America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coin. The label has been personally hand signed by the Chief Engraver for the U.S. Mint, John Mercanti.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect Mint State-69 DMPL by PCGS.
- Labeled with the prestigious John Mercanti signature label.
- Mintage of 33,000 coins.
- The First Strike label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: Image of the Grand Canyon wall, surrounded by "Grand Canyon," "Arizona," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes, and Wood Display Cases!
Add this elegant Deep Mirror Proof Like 5 oz Silver ATB Grand Canyon coin to your cart today!
A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon overwhelms our senses through its immense size. Unique combinations of geologic color and erosional forms decorate a canyon that is 277 river miles (446km) long, up to 18 miles (29km) wide, and a mile (1.6km) deep. More than 4 million visitors come to the Grand Canyon yearly to take in its majestic sites.