This is the finest known grade for the Grand Canyon National Park America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coin. The label has been personally hand signed by the Chief Engraver for the U.S. Mint, John Mercanti.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect Mint State-69 DMPL by PCGS.
- Labeled with the prestigious John Mercanti signature label.
- Mintage of 33,000 coins.
- The First Strike label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: Image of the Grand Canyon wall, surrounded by "Grand Canyon," "Arizona," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes, and Wood Display Cases!
Add this elegant Deep Mirror Proof Like 5 oz Silver ATB Grand Canyon coin to your cart today!
A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon overwhelms our senses through its immense size. Unique combinations of geologic color and erosional forms decorate a canyon that is 277 river miles (446km) long, up to 18 miles (29km) wide, and a mile (1.6km) deep. More than 4 million visitors come to the Grand Canyon yearly to take in its majestic sites.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|