With a mintage of only 225,000 coins, these 2013 Iceberg coins, part of the incredible Dollar for Dollar series, are likely to sell out at the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- The coin is securely fastened in a capsule and tucked in a clear coin bag with a certificate of authenticity card.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Emily Damstra and engraved in fine detail, the reverse image presents a humpback whale cow and her calf swimming alongside an iceberg.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $20 Iceberg coin to your cart today!