This releases in the series featuring great French ships is this 50 Euro Proof .920 fine Gold coin depicting The Pen Duick.
- Contains .25 oz of .920 fine Gold.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Pen Duick with wind in all her sails on the open sea. This representation is crowned by a rope-design frieze.
- Reverse: Features a composition which is common to all the sailing ships and is featured in all five coins. The ship's helm, as well as the jibs of the boat appears on the reverse. Eric Tabarly's portrait is represented on the sail.
- Sovereign coin backed by the French government.
Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Proof to your cart today!
Pen Duick is the name of the boats Eric Tabarly sailed on during his career. The first Pen Duick depicted on this coin was built in 1898.