The first coin in this series is the Rose. Roses have been a symbol of love and friendship and are one of the most recognized flowers in the world. With images of the most stunning flowers and most well-known plants in the world, these coins will go fast.
- Contains .4206 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Features the next coin in the series which will be the orchid.
- Reverse: Highlights a beautiful multi-colored rose.
- Comes encapsulated in a stylish cardboard keeper with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Mint of Poland.
- Mintage of only 8,000 coins.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4206 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|