The first coin in this series is the Rose. Roses have been a symbol of love and friendship and are one of the most recognized flowers in the world. With images of the most stunning flowers and most well-known plants in the world, these coins will go fast.
- Contains .4206 oz of Silver.
- Comes encapsulated in a stylish cardboard keeper with a certificate of authenticity from the Mint of Poland.
- Mintage of only 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the next coin in the series which will be the orchid.
- Reverse: Highlights a beautiful multi-colored rose.
This Rose coin is a part of the series from the Mint of Poland, the "Under the Charm of Flowers”. Add this 2013 Rose Proof Silver coin to your order today.