The Perth Mint celebrated 2012 as the Year of the Dragon with this beautiful 5 oz Silver coin with a Proof finish that adds even further appeal. This example has been graded a PF-69 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a traditional dragon with a "pearl of wisdom" above the words "Year of the Dragon".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this certified 2012 5 oz Proof Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!