Only 38 coins are graded a near perfect PF-69 UCAM. This second 1 oz Silver coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s 2013 O' Canada series focuses on iconic Canadian images.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc featuring a mother polar bear with her two young cubs on a frozen Arctic hillside near a large snowdrift topped by two snow-covered trees.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Polar Bear Family coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 2013 1 oz Silver The Polar Bear Family coin to your cart today!