This Silver dollar was produced in 1975 to commemorate the centennial of Calgary, Alberta.
- Contains 0.375 oz of Silver.
- Comes either in a plastic flip, or with a certificate of authenticity from the mint, depending on stock on hand.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A cowboy on a bucking bronco in front of the Calgary skyline and the silhouette of an oil rig.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Calgary Centennial Silver Dollar to your cart today!