The 1882-CC has a mintage of 1,133,000 coins. Only 605,000 were put in GSA holders. Many of the dollars from the GSA Hoard have been cracked out of their original GSA holders, making this one in the original holder and certified by PCGS very desirable.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mintmark.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1882-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!