With a mintage of only 30,125, the 1995-W Proof Silver Eagle is the incontrovertible key to the proof Silver Eagle series and one of the most prized of all modern U.S. issues. This coin is one of only 167 graded a perfect 70 by PCGS.
Whether as the crown jewel of a competitive registry set or on its own, this beautiful example of this tough date is certain to be a great addition to any collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The key date proof Silver eagle with a low mintage of only 30,125 coins (only issued in the 10th anniversary sets).
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with the collectible value of a certified key date coin. Add this certified 1995-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!