With a mintage of only 30,125, the 1995-W Proof Silver Eagle is the incontrovertible key to the proof Silver Eagle series and one of the most prized of all modern US issues. This coin is one of only 99 graded a perfect 70 by PCGS.
Whether as the crown jewel of a competitive registry set or on its own, this beautiful example of this tough date is certain to be a great addition to any collection.
- The key date proof silver eagle with a low mintage of only 30,125 coins (only issued in the 10th anniversary sets).
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with the collectible value of a certified key date coin. Add this certified 1995-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|