The Liberty Seated Dollar, designed by Christian Gobrecht, was minted from 1840 to 1873. Seated Liberty Silver Dollars were primarily minted in Philadelphia, although there are 12 different branch mint issues.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
These coins would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Random years/mintmarks on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary determined by stock at hand.
APMEX, one of the leading precious metals dealers in the country, specializes in Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium coins and bullion products. As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and silver dollars for both the novice and the expert.