AR Hexagram struck during the reign of Heraclius & H. Constantine co-emperors from 613-641 A.D. Due to the heavy use of Gold and bronze coinage in the empire, Byzantine Silver coinage has become more scarce.
- Notated as having been overstruck.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike 2/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Features the two emperors seated, facing each other.
- Reverse: Displays the cross potent on steps.
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Byzantine Silver Heraclius & H. Constantine coin to your cart today!