|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The mirror like finish on this Proof Silver American Eagle adds to the beauty of this beloved design but the attractive toning makes this coin even better.
- Attractive toning making this unique coin stand out from the rest.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 1993-P Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!