In celebration of the Buffalo Nickel's 100th anniversary, the U.S. Mint released a special Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo with a frosted background and mirrorlike design. These coins are highly sought after for exceptional strikes and deep cameo contrast.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products and the Reverse Proof finish adds even deeper beauty. Add this iconic coin to your Gold collection today!
U.S. Gold Buffalos -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Gold Buffalos for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|