The only Reverse Proof issue in this popular series, this 2013 Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo has been certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS and bears the desirable First Strike designation, limited to coins shipped within the first 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- Reverse proof finish features mirrored devices on frosted fields.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful reverse proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add this perfect Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!