In celebration of the Buffalo Nickel's 100th anniversary, the U.S. Mint released a special Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo with a frosted background and mirrorlike design. These coins are highly sought after for exceptional strikes and deep cameo contrast.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin is certified by NGC as Proof-70 with the special Early Releases designation.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo, which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products and the Reverse Proof finish adds even deeper beauty. Add this iconic coin to your Gold collection today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|