|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
With a mintage of only 225,000 coins, high popularity, 1/4 oz of .9999-fine Silver, and a $20 face value, these 2013 Santa coins are sold out at the Royal Canadian Mint! This gorgeous coin is the tenth coin in the series. A great holiday gift for children and the young at heart.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in an assay card.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse image presents a portrait of Santa Claus dressed in his traditional fur-lined cap and coat, with mittens on his hands.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 2013 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $20 Santa Claus coin to your cart today!