With a mintage of only 225,000 coins, high popularity, 1/4 oz of .9999-fine Silver, and a $20 face value, these 2013 Santa coins are sold out at the Royal Canadian Mint! This gorgeous coin is the tenth coin in the series. A great holiday gift for children and the young at heart.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in an assay card.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse image presents a portrait of Santa Claus dressed in his traditional fur-lined cap and cot, with mittens on his hands.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 2013 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $20 Santa Claus coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|