This 1926 Commemorative Gold has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 228 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 46,019.
- Population of 228 coins at this level with 10,602 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Commemorative Gold has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1926 $2.50 Gold Sesquicentennial coin graded MS-61 by PCGS to your cart today!