This 1926 Commemorative Gold has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 228!
- This coin has a mintage of 46019.
- Population of 228 with 10602 graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- This Commemorative Gold has a denomination of $2.50.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- This coin does not feature a visible mintmark on the obverse or reverse.
Showcase your certified Commemorative Gold by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1926 $2.50 Commemorative Gold MS-61 PCGS your cart today!
Designed by John R. Sinnock, this coin depicts Lady Liberty holding the Declaration Of Independence and the Torch of Freedom. On its Reverse is a representation of Independence Hall in Philadelphia where the famous scroll was signed. This coin was struck to commemorative America's 150th year as a nation. AGW= .12094 of an ounce. This coin is graded by PCGS as MS-61 and has a low mintage of only 46,019 coins