This beautiful reverse proof Silver Eagle has been certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, one of the top grading services. Additionally, the First Strike designation certifies that it was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Unique reverse proof finish features mirrored devices atop a frosted field.
- Certified a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 First Strike by PCGS, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add this PCGS certified 2013 Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!