The 2014 Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coin features two horses standing within a conventional Chinese landscape.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses with the Chinese character for "horse". The iinscription "Year of the Horse" also appears in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.