|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Celebrate the Year of the Horse with this charming coin from the Perth Mint. A mintage of no more than 5,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this Proof 2014 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!