This seventh release in the Australian Lunar Series II features the Year of the Horse. The beloved design features a strong horse, and the low mintage of just 5,000 coins adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a Perth Mint presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a galloping horse amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for horse appears above with “Year of the Horse” below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
It is believed that those born under the influence of the horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are cheerful, energetic, hardworking and quick witted. Add this 1/4 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|