The seventh release in the Australian Lunar Series II features the Year of the Horse. The beloved design provides investors with the opportunity to purchase this exclusive Perth Mint coin that carries a low mintage. Mintage of no more than 5,000 coins!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is beautifully packaged in a Perth Mint presentation box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, purity and the precious metal weight..
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for horse appears with the inscription “Year of the Horse” present below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Those individuals born within the date range of January 31, 2014 to February 18, 2015 are believed to have been born in the Year of the Horse. It is believed that those born under the influence of the sign are cheerful, energetic, hardworking and quick witted. Add this wholehearted well-loved designed coin to your investment portfolio today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|