Celebrate the Year of the Horse with these beautiful Gold coins that make a great gift or addition to a personal collection. The low mintage of just 3,000 sets provides further collectible appeal to the beloved design.
- Contains 1.35 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Set includes the 1 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Gold coins.
- Each set comes in an attractive box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a galloping horse amid mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear with the Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Those born under the influence of the horse are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic. Add this beautiful three coin set to your cart today!