The Perth Mint continues its popular Lunar Series by celebrating 2014 as the Year of the Horse. This Proof Gold coin features greater detail than its Brilliant Uncirculated counterpart and is minted in much lower numbers.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin's beautiful design and limited mintage make it highly collectible. Add this 2014 1 oz Proof Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!