These coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the MS-70 grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: Features a loving mother panda and her cub, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2012 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Silver Pandas. Shop Silver Pandas and learn how to build your investment strategy.