Limited Mintage of 7,500 coins. This coin is the second in the series showcasing Canada's magnificent maple trees from an entirely new and unique perspective.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The viewer's perspective comes from beneath its canopy looking upwards along its trunk towards the outstretched branches above. In the foreground, two colored leaves gently drift towards the ground to accentuate the maple's beauty in autumn.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This uniquely designed Silver coin would make a great addition to any Royal Canadian Mint collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Maple Canopy of Autumn coin to your order today!