This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coin features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Each coin contains a unique design in .999 fine Silver, making them perfect for both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting on a tree branch surrounded by leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 500,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this 2014 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|