|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||321.5 troy oz|
Celebrate the Year of the Horse in a big way with this huge coin that accentuates all of the design elements in full detail.
- Contains 10 kilos (321.5 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses within a stylized Chinese landscape.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.