Celebrate the Year of the Horse in a big way with this huge coin that accentuates all of the design elements in full detail.
- Contains 10 kilos (321.5 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses within a stylized Chinese landscape.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||321.5 troy oz|