|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
The Perth Mint is known for its stunning designs and high quality products. Celebrate 2014 as the Year of the Horse with this large kilo Silver coin that shows impeccable detail in high quality .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 38,861 coins.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses within a stylized Chinese landscape.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your 1 kilo Silver Lunar Horse with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular 2014 1 kilo Silver Australian Year of the Horse release from The Perth Mint. Add the 2014 Silver Year of the Horse to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.