Coins celebrating the Chinese Lunar Calendar are among the most popular in the world, and the Perth Mint's beautiful rendition of the horse is no exception. This elegant design is struck in .999 fine Silver, adding collectible appeal to the Silver value.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 31,232 coins.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses within a stylized Chinese landscape.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your 5 oz Silver Lunar Horse with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular 2014 5 oz Silver Australian Year of the Horse release from the Perth Mint! Add the 2014 5 oz Silver Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.