Coins celebrating the Chinese Lunar Calendar are among the most popular in the world, and the Perth Mint's beautiful rendition of the horse is no exception. This elegant design is struck in .999 fine Silver, adding collectible appeal to the Silver value.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 31,232 coins.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses within a stylized Chinese landscape.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your 5 oz Silver Lunar Horse with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular 2014 5 oz Silver Australian Year of the Horse release from the Perth Mint! Add the 2014 5 oz Silver Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|