To celebrate 2014 as the Lunar Year of the Horse, the Perth Mint released this beautiful Silver coin featuring two detailed horses. This 1 oz Silver coin is sold out at the mint, making it harder to find on the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses standing next to a stream. The Chinese character for "horse", the label "Year of the Horse" and the Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark also appear.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Find the perfect presentation box to store and display your Silver lunar coin.
The Perth Mint lunar series is a perfect addition to any Silver collection. Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|