The Perth Mint released this beautiful Silver coin featuring two detailed horses to celebrate 2014 as the Chinese Lunar Year of the Horse.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses standing next to a stream. THe Chinese character for "horse", the label "Year of the Horse" and the Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark also appear.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Find the perfect presentation box to store and display your Silver lunar coin.
The Perth Mint lunar series is a perfect addition to any Silver collection. Add this 2014 1/2 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!