Part of the Royal Canadian Mint's popular Lunar series featuring coins of the Chinese zodiac, this .9999 pure silver coin is the 5th coin of the series. Canadian artist Aries Cheung has created a reverse design that captures the essence of the animal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in an attractive Asian inspired case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 28,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A galloping horse and the Chinese symbol for horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is a perfect gift for those born in 1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014. Add this 2014 1 oz Silver Lunar Horse Proof coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|