These large kilo Gold coins show the unique kangaroo design in even greater detail, adding more beauty to the collectible coins. This coin provides pure bullion appeal with outstanding collectible demand.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single hopping red kangaroo, along with the inscription “Red Kangaroo”, the “P” mint mark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Jumping for joy! The Gold Kangaroo coins offer an unrivaled combination of quality and design. Add the 2014 1 kilo Gold Australian Kangaroo coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|