The popular series of Gold Kangaroo coins features a new design each year to reflect a likeness of the kangaroo, native to Australia. This issue has a strict mintage cap of 200,000 coins, providing further collectibility on top of the unique designs.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kangaroo in a classic pose set against a field of wildflowers, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the date, purity, weight and “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2014 Gold Kangaroo coin to your cart today!