Celebrate the Year of the Horse in a big way. Low mintages add to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Depicts a horse galloping amid a stylized scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this massive 2014 1 kilo Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.