Celebrate the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a stylized scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Each coins comes in a plastic capsule.
Add this 2014 10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your order today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|