Celebrate the Year of the Horse in a big with this hefty 10 oz coin from the Perth Mint. These larger sized coins allow the intricate design to shine through!
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination are shown on each coin.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a stylized scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Each coins comes in a plastic capsule.
Add this 2014 10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your order today!
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.