Celebrate the Year of the Horse with this large Gold coin from the Perth Mint. These Series II Lunar coins are popular with investors.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination are shown on the obverse of each coin.
- Reverse: Each coin’s reverse depicts a horse galloping amid a stylized scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Those born under the influence of the horse (1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic. Add this 2 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|