The Perth Mint celebrates 2014 as the Lunar Year of the Horse with this beautiful .9999 fine Gold coin. Each 1 oz Gold coin depicts a galloping horse and was produced in a limited mintage, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2014 year-date and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a stylized scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “Horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Mintage of just 30,000 coins.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Those born under the influence of the horse (1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic. Add this 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!