|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
Celebrate the Year of the Horse with Australia's modern rendition of this majestic animal in full gallop!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for “horse” and the inscription “Year of the Horse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.