This 1 oz Gold coin comes from the Perth Mint's popular Lunar Series. Those born under the influence of the horse are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Complete this item as a gift by adding a presentation box to your order.
Lunar coins are popular around the world as many different cultures celebrate the Chinese Lunar calendar. Add this 2014 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|