This 1 oz Gold coin comes from the Perth Mint's popular Lunar Series. Those born under the influence of the horse are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a horse galloping amid a conventional scene of mountains and clouds. The Chinese character for ‘horse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Horse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Complete this item as a gift by adding a presentation box to your order.
Lunar coins are popular around the world as many different cultures celebrate the Chinese Lunar calendar. Add this 2014 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!